This directory is for presentation material that may best be presented outside of the WordPress system.
| Python Sessions | I2C |
- Python_Session1.xhtml – Introduction
- What’s useful to know so you can quickly and easily set about writing Python programs. Detailed Python programming will be covered progressively in subsequent courses.
- Python_Session2.xhtml – Basic Constructs
- This session covers basic Python syntax and constructs.
- Python_Session3.xhtml – Strings, Loops, Functions, files as a database
- This session adds to what was learned from session 2, Syntax and Constructs, and goes on to cover some further language constructs.
- Python_Presentation4.xhtml – Input and Output
- Recap of the previous 3 presentations, including in more detail the Input And Output section of session 3. Then I’ll discuss some useful Python Tutorials. And finally, we can go on to cover some further aspects of the language.
- Python_Session5.xhtml – Exceptions
- This session covers Python exceptions.
- Python_Session6a.xhtml – String Formating
- String Formatting
- Python_Session6b.pdf – Regular Expressions
- Python_Session6c.xhtml – Intro to tkinter
- Quick Introduction to tkinter
- Python_Session7.xhtml – Python Decorators
- Python Decorators
simple read from one I2C device at one register, reporting the binary word returned
read from one device, extract the data from the binary word and report the value in a usable format
add a second device on the same bus, get two values
seeing the other data (flags) reported by the devices
writing to various registers to effect the flag values