Hi! My name is Deid Reimer and I have taken on the task of ensuring that we have presentations, demonstrations, or something else of interest as the focus of our biweekly Saturday Victoria PiMakers And Others Meetups.
- What topics you are interested in seeing covered at our meetings?
- A topic or project you could present or showcase at a meeting.
We’d also like to know:
Please don’t worry if you have an idea for a topic or a project you can present but don’t know how to structure your talk, or are just shy about speaking in public. I can help with this: send me your idea and we’ll work to make it happen.
Presentations should be about an hour long, leaving up to an hour for questions and answers, directed help, and general discussion.
Some possible future topics could include:
- More on GPIO and sensors
- More on command line Linux
- Projects you or others have completed or are still in progress
- Programming (could be a series of tutorials) in:
- Using the Pi (And Others) as a:
- Media centre
- DNS server, or a
- Web server
- Backing up your SD cards and devices
- And all the other topics that I haven’t thought of…
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.