[VicPiMakers Projects] Can-bus like apartment project

James Briante briantej at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 02:12:56 EDT 2020

George,
Re: grounding 2- twisted pair. The only communication that works on two
physical wires that I'm aware of is the Dallas 1-wire  and the CAN bus used
in cars and industrial applications. In both cases there is nothing to
ground. The CAN bus is available in PSoc 5 microcontroller from Cypress
Semiconductors. Like all networks it requires additional hardware and a lot
of spare time! Good luck on your project.

Below is a link on a network using 1-wire for home automation.

https://www.instructables.com/Home-automation-project-based-on-1-wire-devices/