[NetSIG] BeerSIG - Sep. 24, this Thursday
Greg H
greg.horie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:12:04 PDT 2026
Unfortunately, I've caught a cold from one of my kids. Not too bad, but
I'll be staying home tonight.
Note to the SIG that I have a presentation on MCP (Model Context Protocol)
with demos using llama.cpp. I'm sure some of you have tried this already,
but if this interests folks I have this ready and I may put together more
presentations on other emerging AI protocols - A2A, UCP, AP2, etc. - if
there is interest.
On Tue, Sep 22, 2026 at 5:32 PM George Bowden <gtbowdeng at gmail.com> wrote:
> See you there.
>
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2026 at 12:05 PM Mark G. <netsig at palaceofretention.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Net People,
>>
>> As Craig has abandoned us, as usual, we will have a
>> beer, coffee and treats at the Four Mile Pub starting
>> around 6:30 this coming Thursday.
>>
>> Hope to see a few of you there!
>>
>> Mark (channeling Craig)
>>
>>
>> --
>> NetSIG mailing list
>> NetSIG at vicpimakers.ca
>> http://vicpimakers.ca/mailman/listinfo/netsig_vicpimakers.ca
>>
>
>
> --
> George Bowden 250-893-7423 <(250)%20893-7423>
> Victoria BC
>
> --
> NetSIG mailing list
> NetSIG at vicpimakers.ca
> http://vicpimakers.ca/mailman/listinfo/netsig_vicpimakers.ca
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://vicpimakers.ca/pipermail/netsig_vicpimakers.ca/attachments/20260924/ca1da952/attachment.htm>
More information about the NetSIG
mailing list