<div dir="ltr">Unfortunately, I've caught a cold from one of my kids. Not too bad, but I'll be staying home tonight.<div><br></div><div>Note to the SIG that I have a presentation on MCP (Model Context Protocol) with demos using llama.cpp. I'm sure some of you have tried this already, but <span style="background-color:transparent">if this interests folks I have this ready and I may put together more presentations on other emerging AI protocols - A2A, UCP, AP2, etc. - if there is interest. </span></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep 22, 2026 at 5:32\u202fPM George Bowden <<a href="mailto:gtbowdeng@gmail.com">gtbowdeng@gmail.com</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr">See you there.</div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep 22, 2026 at 12:05\u202fPM Mark G. <<a href="mailto:netsig@palaceofretention.ca" target="_blank">netsig@palaceofretention.ca</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Hello Net People,<br>
<br>
As Craig has abandoned us, as usual, we will have a<br>
beer, coffee and treats at the Four Mile Pub starting<br>
around 6:30 this coming Thursday.<br>
<br>
Hope to see a few of you there!<br>
<br>
Mark (channeling Craig)<br>
<br>
<br>
-- <br>
NetSIG mailing list<br>
<a>NetSIG@vicpimakers.ca</a><br>
<a rel="noreferrer">http://vicpimakers.ca/mailman/listinfo/netsig_vicpimakers.ca</a><br>
</blockquote></div><div><br clear="all"></div><div><br></div><span class="gmail_signature_prefix">-- </span><br><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr">George Bowden <a href="tel:(250)%20893-7423" value="+12508937423" target="_blank">250-893-7423</a><div>Victoria BC</div><div><br></div></div></div>
-- <br>
NetSIG mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:NetSIG@vicpimakers.ca" target="_blank">NetSIG@vicpimakers.ca</a><br>
<a href="http://vicpimakers.ca/mailman/listinfo/netsig_vicpimakers.ca" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://vicpimakers.ca/mailman/listinfo/netsig_vicpimakers.ca</a><br>
</blockquote></div>