[NetSIG] BeerSIG - Sep. 24, this Thursday
Craig Miller
cvmiller at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:23:53 PDT 2026
Hi All,
Sorry to hear about the cold, Greg. The MCP presentation (with Demos)
sounds great to me. If the rest of the group is interested, we could do
that in October (22 Oct).
In light of missing the Beer SIG, I have been enjoying Peanut Butter
Stouts here on Ocracoke Island:
Enjoy the BeerSIG, and I'll see you at the LinuxSIG (3 Oct)
Craig....
On 9/24/26 10:12, Greg H wrote:
> Unfortunately, I've caught a cold from one of my kids. Not too bad,
> but I'll be staying home tonight.
>
> Note to the SIG that I have a presentation on MCP (Model Context
> Protocol) with demos using llama.cpp. I'm sure some of you have tried
> this already, but if this interests folks I have this ready and I may
> put together more presentations on other emerging AI protocols - A2A,
> UCP, AP2, etc. - if there is interest.
>
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2026 at 5:32 PM George Bowden <gtbowdeng at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> See you there.
>
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2026 at 12:05 PM Mark G.
> <netsig at palaceofretention.ca> wrote:
>
> Hello Net People,
>
> As Craig has abandoned us, as usual, we will have a
> beer, coffee and treats at the Four Mile Pub starting
> around 6:30 this coming Thursday.
>
> Hope to see a few of you there!
>
> Mark (channeling Craig)
>
>
> --
> NetSIG mailing list
> NetSIG at vicpimakers.ca
> http://vicpimakers.ca/mailman/listinfo/netsig_vicpimakers.ca
>
>
>
> --
> George Bowden 250-893-7423 <tel:(250)%20893-7423>
> Victoria BC
>
> --
> NetSIG mailing list
> NetSIG at vicpimakers.ca
> http://vicpimakers.ca/mailman/listinfo/netsig_vicpimakers.ca
>
>
--
IPv6 is the future, the future is here
http://ipv6hawaii.org/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://vicpimakers.ca/pipermail/netsig_vicpimakers.ca/attachments/20260924/d877029a/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: EQ6CakSv3ings4W2.png
Type: image/png
Size: 703391 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://vicpimakers.ca/pipermail/netsig_vicpimakers.ca/attachments/20260924/d877029a/attachment-0001.png>
More information about the NetSIG
mailing list