[VicPiMakers Projects] Fwd: a couple of quick questions

Dave Gates dbgates at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:16:43 EDT 2022

Thanks Jim,
The antenna that came with the LoRa unit appears to be one of the stubby
plastic ones as seen at 10:43 in the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJNq2I_PDHQ  (as opposed to the one
shown at 10:58 that came with version 1 of the Heltec module - the PCBs
I am using for the project have V2 printed on them)

Either way, as Andreas outlines video that antennas being manufactured
oversees and offered at a discounted price may not be tuned to the
stated frequency - which is why I am hesitant to use what has been
provided without some form of verification.

Thanks for the info - I will do some research on what is available via
amazon

Dave.