[VicPiMakers Projects] Jim's Challenge - Output 10 (caesar cipher)

Michelle Wiboltt michellewiboltt at outlook.com
Sat Oct 10 16:22:05 EDT 2020

Please help:)
Here’s where my crazy comes in, see this image...
[Image.jpeg]
Ok.

Now, if u could think in terms of front back / embroidery and its front back...
So, above is a code interface? But where is the back front and back? Front would be the website, right? So, when I do online shopping, that’s the front. Where is the back view of the front of the website?

Another example, when writing in ink it can show through the backside when held to the light, kind of thing is what I’m trying to understand? Where’s that on the internet?

Thx

Michelle Wiboltt
www.elb1b69.net
604-612-2505