[VicPiMakers General] Buying 1st Raspberry Pi

Alex Halliday alexh4264 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:07:57 EDT 2023

Thanks for the information.
My thought with the kit is it seems cheaper to do a kit than put together
the 4b, charger, micro hdmi, microsd card and heatsinks individually.
I will price out the parts at the stores suggested and see where I end up.
I have a laptop and desktop so may forgo a keyboard or additional screen
but may get some extra but in the future as I play around.
Have a bit of an understanding how to ssh into another computer so may use
that initially.
I should say my eventual goal other than learning new stuff is a PiHole or
home security setup.
Thanks again.
Alex