[VicPiMakers Projects] Raspberry Pi looking at IPO

Murray Strome wmstrome at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 31 21:38:03 EST 2024

What exactly did you order for the NAS kit?  Was this the base:
https://shop.zimaboard.com/products/zimablade-single-board-server-for-cyber-native?variant=47722451730724
That one is $96. But what else did you order to make up the "NAS kit"? I
didn't see that particular thing in the web page. Maybe I wasn't looking
in the right place.
Murray