[VicPiMakers Projects] Python on Pico class

Craig Miller cvmiller at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:42:23 EDT 2023

Hi George,

I have created 2 meetup events for you class:

https://www.meetup.com/victoria-raspberry-pimakers-and-others/events/294487071/

https://www.meetup.com/victoria-raspberry-pimakers-and-others/events/294487075/

You _may_ want to edit the GDoc a bit, since we are not doing this in
collaboration with QRangers any longer. Other than that, it looks great!

Craig...

--
IPv6 is the future, the future is here
ipv6hawaii.org