[VicPiMakers Projects] What is the purple box generated by EasyEda

James Briante briantej at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 14:17:00 EDT 2023

Hello George and others,
Here are a few suggestions if you're planning to get your board
manufactured.
1:Board Size: Most manufacturers  have special discount prices for the
smaller board size. The one I've used in several designs is 3"x2 1/2",
others 5cmx5cm. If you deviate from standard board sizes be prepared to pay
much mor2.
2: if your design leaves a lot of empty space consider adding multiple
layouts on one board. The attached photo shows  a 5cmx5cm board containing
7 layout, 5 smd microcontrollers and 2 motor controllers .
3. Consider using different traces (names) for power/ground and
interconnections when placing multiple designs in one board.
4. Always a good idea to put mounting pads on your board.

I hope this helps.
Jim