[VicPiMakers Projects] Another Markdown editor...

Craig Miller cvmiller at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 12:41:06 EST 2022

Hi Greg,

Yes, I know VS Code can do Markdown, but I find retext more focused on
writing without dragging in all the rest of the IDE that VS Code brings
along. If you need an IDE, then VS Code is probably one of the better
ones to use.

I hadn't played with Github Actions. Interesting concept of automating
workflow. Not sure how his applies to the Pi (storing code on github?)
but it would be great to see a demo of your Github actions in action
some time.

Craig...