[VicPiMakers Projects] Inovato Quadra, a pi-like device order confirmation

Peter Sprague peter.geovision at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 9 19:01:42 EST 2022

Check, thanks for putting this order together.

just reading about using other OS,  Seems to be a few hoops to jump, so
will save the FreeBSD for my spare Pi4.  Docker or Kubernetes could be a
good option to bring other OS and tasks to run on the Quadra?

Pretty easy to shut off the desktop, which I have found to be painfully
slow on Pi-3b [similar to Quadra].

As far as the lack of GPIO, what about pairing an Arduino with the
Quadra?  Basically how I how my tracked robot was configured with a
Jetson Nano running ROS --> Arduino motor controls.

Take care,

Peter Sprague MSc.
GeoVision Environmental Informatics
peter.sprague at geovisionenvironmental.ca