[VicPiMakers Projects] Webinar on Python configurations

Craig Miller cvmiller at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:27:43 EST 2021

Hey Gordo,

Sounds good. We have had venv presentations in the past, and I would
suggest directing questions to that presentation. I think it is good to
show best practices, including a virtual environment (whether it be python,
Docker, LXD or even a separate VM with a different OS).

I look forward to your preso.

Craig...
--
IPv6 is the future!