[VicPiMakers Projects] Victoria Pi Makers and Others Presentations

Deid Reimer deid at drsol.com
Sat Aug 7 19:33:20 EDT 2021

Hi all,

It is now August, not far from Sept. and resumption of our meetings;
hopefully in person.

And, I am looking for presentations.

First, For Sept. 11th, what I did last summer - a short informal
presentation about 20 minutes so we have time for 6 or so.

And then presentations for the rest of the year.  Thanks to the folks
that have tentatively agreed to do presentations so far we have
tentatively filled the first several sessions.  On the other hand I have
not yet learned enough Rust to do a presentation so that session in
September may be free.  If you need a reminder of what you have
tentatively agreed to please ask me.

Pi and micro controller things you have done.  Measuring, controlling,
computing, displaying, making sound, spraying raccoons, taking pictures
analyzing pictures, measuring blood, keeping time, making sense of data ...

Whatever you have done, are doing or want to do, we want to hear about
it.  A short presentation or a long presentation either is fine.  Talk
to me and we will find a time for you to talk about your Pi Makers passions.

Deid