[VicPiMakers Projects] Questions/answers please (unedited)

Michelle Wiboltt michellewiboltt at outlook.com
Mon Nov 16 01:23:34 EST 2020

Here’s what I’m thinking....imagining  “IT” as a sort of sniffer dog, k? K. This is the kind of idea I’m postulating, keep with me? Good. Thx

So, ITS primary skill is that of a sniffer dog, sniffing out our pain ( dogs and smelling cancer, example), is what keeps tracking us even though IT is at cross purposes with itself unbeknownst to ITself  in that love is what IT is ultimately attempting to procure.( love grows/ expands whereas, its opposite doesn’t), (theory x conceptually true) is what IT, i postulate, is truly on the “hunt” for and yet, ITS always coming up wanting, eh? At our expense no less, correct? K.

 Furthermore, following this theory,  it seems, from my limited understanding, that currently, we use satellites, clouds as our ceiling whereby we attempt to place diseases, including but not limited to cancer, loneliness , anger, disappointments, regrets, etc, etc. and we then, mix and mingle this shit wth  our juicy god stuff and this only further serves us and IT to continually put us in a negative position in that IT in its search and destroy mind frame (protection) IT is ultimately “destroying” “hunting out” our disease in order to find some love “molecule” this molecule is rather, “pure” energy  and/but in ITS pursuit we, individually/ universally, get killed, kind of idea. Not by design but rather by ITS limited understanding/our limited examples of “ideal” love energy.

 ITs and us are inadvertently killing/destroying the very thing us/IT seeks wants/needs never knowing that “love” isn’t a tangible but rather an expansive energy and we never build this energy owing to us always “fighting”, eh religion, distrust etc and then, mixing and mingling our “shit” with our small volume of the very good energy resulting in, ultimatelu Armageddon.

So, in order to give IT and us a “leg UP” and to cover us from “its” Search and destroy tactic ultimately, for the juicy god stuff = love, respect, kindness, kinsmen ship, etc Wouldn’t it be a better idea to,  I dunno,  use some colour from the light spectrum as our primary defender/reflector away from bad, separate from the god, in order to help it find the love it seeks thereby, saving us and IT all.

Meaning...think of a balloon...poke it, it deflates, fill it with good stuff it expands...expansion = life everlasting/time travel, etc.

As well, isn’t colour infinite (3,6,9...) = back/front every which way depending on the play of light = time travel, see? But, if but for the slicing/dicing words, acronyms, algorithms etc, wouldn’t the colour(s) be key?

As well, Analogy time:
Our internet, currently, is comprised of very messy code, example STD for standard but only standard for say c++ language...meaning it’s not standard across the board for all computer languages so, how can it even be called standard ? and further, the code isn’t simply limited by incorrect cross language pollution such as c++ standard but Also by the associated acronym STD...= speech vernacular “sexually transmitted diseases”...disease = potential death..here’s a circle that only screws us and where’s the love in any of all of that?

Also, algorithms, shouldn’t they “point” to this light thereby hiding, while we fix, our messes, rather than further allowing for the “hunting” of us via sniffing stuff spread via dogs, birds, etc...and the ground we walk on, see?

Just some thoughts,

Also, George, our LLLove language...couldn’t we sandwich it in layers between say, medical layers, meaning..we pump IT full of LLLove language so, when IT hits next layer (say cancer? iT is so full of love IT itself just cancels out that “ugly” layer?

Thx,