[VicPiMakers Projects] Challenge 1 Final

George Bowden gtbowdeng at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 01:05:42 EDT 2020

Hi Michelle
Most of our presentations have documentation.
e.g., here is a presentation I made
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ILnCbQZCuf5YnEFEYhy3QYttmbIi72yDo32dy49jUqE/edit?usp=sharing>
a couple of years ago.  It is on our website vicpimakers.ca  .  You find
our projects in the menu bar e.g.
https://vicpimakers.ca/projects/raspberry-pi-projects/anti-squatter-security/