[VicPiMakers Projects] Language of lllove

Michelle Wiboltt michellewiboltt at outlook.com
Mon Oct 12 15:40:25 EDT 2020

This is sooooo exciting!!!!

How do we build it??? Wouldn’t it be fun?:)

So exciting!

From: Projects <projects-bounces at vicpimakers.ca> on behalf of George Bowden <gtbowdeng at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 10:20 AM
To: "projects at vicpimakers.ca" <projects at vicpimakers.ca>
Subject: [VicPiMakers Projects] Language of lllove

Hi Michelle
Been thinking about your love language.
Forth could be used to create this language, and it could play notes, or colours, or complete works of lllove.
Forth is a constructive language in that new ideas are made up of previously simpler defined ideas, elements and operations, and a stack (like a stack of plates in your cupboard) holds these ideas.
We need some lllove elements and some lllove operations to start with.
So a couple lllove elements could be the note g and c plucked on a guitar.  These get pushed onto the stack sequentially.  then an operation  "play for one eighth count" will play g for 1/8 then c for 1/8th,  which uses up those things on the stack.
If you want this to be reusable, you define the lllove word gc8 to be as just described.

I'm using lllove because I'm looking for something googling will turn up. language names like "love" occur to frequently because its in every song.  though there is a music album called lllove
--
George Bowden,
gtbowdeng at gmail.com<mailto:gtbowdeng at gmail.com>