[VicPiMakers Projects] Jim's Challenge (re-posted from Slack)

George Bowden gtbowdeng at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:15:02 EDT 2020

Sexy code... I'm for that, for sure.   We try to make our code curvy by
indenting, but logic gets in the way of romance for some of us.
 I did once work with a programmer who indented randomly,  just to make it
look like the rest of our code.
 He could have done curves, for sure.
Your request that code be in prose is valid. Pseudo code is that.
Inclusion of massive commenting,
and even very wordy languages like Cobol were popular once.  We are still
searching for the holy grail of self documenting coding
languages, because keeping comments and code in sync is nor for the lazy
like me.

But wait till you see my solutions in FORTH.  They are stacked!!

gtbowdeng at gmail.com