[VicPiMakers General] Presentation Schedule

Craig Miller cvmiller at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:43:23 EST 2022

Sorry Gordo,

I do remember Deid sending me the link, but I can't find it right now.
 From memory it looks like:

10 Dec - Mark Christmas Tree

14 Jan 2023 - Coding Style by George

28 Jan 2023 - don't remember

11 Feb 2023 - Linux Containers Essentials

Pretty open after that as my memory serves me.

Have a good conference, and a happy new year!

Craig...

--
IPv6 is the future, the future is here
ipv6hawaii.org