[VicPiMakers General] go-lang basics OR python dev workflow?

Greg H greg.horie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 10:41:31 EDT 2022

Hi Folks

Yesterday I suggested a presentation on Go <https://go.dev/> programming
basics. Since most of us are a little further down the Python path, another
topic that might interest the group is a modern python development
workflow.

Many of us will hack out a .py script once in a while, but I'm not sure how
many of us know how to configure our development environment to properly
test, package, and publish our python code. If this sounds more interesting
than Go basics, I could present on this topic instead.

What do you think?

Greg