[VicPiMakers General] [VicPiMakers SG] Snow Discussion

Craig Miller cvmiller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 14:28:00 EST 2020

Just got back from a walk at Macaulay point, kind of like walking inside
a snow globe.

Sounds like the prevailing winds are for postponement to 20 January
(where Environment Canada says there will be rain ;-)

Enjoy the snow (while looking through the window of your warm house)!

And see you on 20 January.

Craig...

--
IPv6 is the future!