[VicPiMakers General] January 26, 2019 – Pi Cam and Python

Craig Miller cvmiller at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 21:22:28 EST 2019

Hi George,

Sorry we missed you. The meetings until the summer break will be 2nd Sat at
Q-College, and 4th Sat at Camosun (Tech 177).

Yes, there is a presentation, Cody will be putting it up on VicPiMakers
soon. But if you can't wait, here's the link to Deid's page:
http://drsol.com/~deid/pi/camera/index.html

Craig...

--
IPv6 is the future!