[VicPiMakers General] machine shop recommendations

Clayton Hiles clayton at marinelabs.io
Thu Mar 9 17:57:50 EST 2017

Hello Victoria Makers,

This is my first post to the list, so I am not sure how many people I am
broadcasting to.

I just wondered if anyone had recommendations for a machine shops in the
Victoria area, for small, hobby sized projects?  Have you had a good
experience somewhere? Please pass on the good word.

Alternatively, I do have some machining experience from university.  Is
there anywhere where you can go use the machines to do your own machining?

Thanks, and apologies if my questions are out of left field for this group.

Clayton