[VicPiMakers General] Competing boards to the Pi article

Stuart Hertzog stuart at stuzog.com
Sun Jan 22 13:58:38 EST 2017

Hi folks,

Thanks for that, Mark. I recently bought an [ODROID
C-2](http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:odroid-c2) -- nice little
machine! 1.5GHz quad-core Amlogic processor, 2MB RAM, advanced Mali GPU,
and Gigabit Ethernet, plus almost the same GPIO pins as the Pi. It's
developer-orientated as it runs Linux Armhf and Android, but for me I'm
learning Linux with the help of detailed instructions from their really
good ODROID Magazine. The ODROID community is vry active, too. Quick
response and better signal/noise ratio than RPi forums.

Stuart