[VicPiMakers Projects] Meet & Greet Presentation Info

George Bowden gtbowdeng at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 17:30:18 PDT 2024

Hi Craig.
The sheet "list of projects" in the attached pdf has links to the full
descriptions.  I will bring two copies that have QR codes to those links
printed on the sheet.
For my project, you can just say
For the meet and greet, George explains how this micro-controller can be
shipped without the recipient's SSID and wifi password, using only 20 bytes
of code on the micro controller.