[VicPiMakers Projects] Camosun Capstone

C Gregory catheringregory at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 12:48:37 EST 2024

IMHO, php could do anything. If you have the php you can use it in WP.

In the beginning I envisioned users. Users always need validation. And
besides, what is anything, ie database, without users.

A CMS works because of users.

But users are a fickle thing.

We have muddled along, all the while manifesting presentation material,
without using WP’s very nice, but limited, users table, except a for a few.

WP, or other CMS, is pretty standard tech these days.  So, imh(and
biased)o, building outside it seems redundant.