[VicPiMakers Projects] Presentations

Deid Reimer deid at drsol.com
Thu Jan 25 17:35:05 EST 2024

Hi All,

A link to the current status of Vic Pi Makers presentations is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1joyp4mCnj2VIpy7ZLtMReaZYLuFEyy4zMuQxbrr166s/edit?usp=sharing

Take a look at it and see if you want to fill in some of the empty spots.

The good news is that Craig is back from Hawaii.  The bad news is that
he is actively thinking about more IPV6 presentations and I am thinking
about doing a presentation either on my Pond or my Camping Lamp (photos
attached). To prevent this, you do want to fill in the presentation holes.

Please remember that we are Victoria Pi Makers and Others.  The others
allows just about anything related to computers or Pi's, both Rasberry
and Pico, or Micro Controllers or electronics or ...  Your imagination
is the limit.

Deid