[VicPiMakers Projects] A call for presentations

Craig Miller cvmiller at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 11:55:07 EDT 2023

Hi All,

Please give thought to sharing one of your projects, or ideas with the
group. With Deid on the road, we find ourselves a bit short on
presentations for this fall. So far, the line up looks like:

Sept23		Mark	Unbound (poor mans pi-hole)
Oct 14		Craig	IPv6
Oct 28		George	Alexa Echo Show introduction - tentative
Nov 11
Nov 25
Dec 09

As you can see, we have room for more presentations this fall.

Thanks for giving it some thought, and sharing with the group.

Craig...

--
IPv6 is the future, the future is here
ipv6hawaii.org