[VicPiMakers Projects] LinuxSIG mailing list created

Mark G. vpm at palaceofretention.ca
Sun Sep 3 01:46:44 EDT 2023

Howdy Folks,

As discussed this morning at the in-person LinuxSIG meeting
at Quality Foods boardroom, I have created a new mailing list
for the group.

Reasons for this new list are:

1. Unknown / non-responsive current discuss list ownership.
2. Problems with attempts to join the discuss list
    are not solvable without administrative contacts.

For this reason, I am inviting all users of the discuss at vlug.org

I can do a mass subscription for those who reply to this
message OR:

Sign-up here: