[VicPiMakers Projects] Ender-3 S1 Pro 3D printer for $375 plus taxes including shipping direct from Creality

Peter Sprague peter.geovision at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 24 12:45:18 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

Just picked up a Ender-3 S1 Pro 3D printer for $375 plus taxes including
shipping direct from Creality.  It normally sells for $649 online or
locally at Industrial Plastics.  All the reviews gave it high scores,
and at almost 50% off, I jumped at the sale. Delivery is estimated for
next week.

For those interested, Creality is having a flash sale on the printer
@$475
[https://store.creality.com/ca/products/ender-3-s1-pro-3d-printer], plus
I got an additional $100 coupon because I left my order sit in checkout
overnight after filling in my contact details.

Have a great weekend,

--
Peter Sprague MSc.
ForestryAI