[VicPiMakers Projects] I Need a dozen adapters 3d printed

George Bowden gtbowdeng at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 02:20:23 EST 2023

Here is a photo of my current prototype using the soldered adapter which I
am trying to avoid.
I remembered that originally I thought of soldering the wires to the
contacts while held in place by the 3d printed adapter, and then
removing the adapter.  This makes the end product even thinner because
there is no adapter needed the end.  And the adapter can be made bigger,
without metal pins to stiffen it.  It is only used to hold the wires in
place while soldering, and while programming.
[image: 20230108_214612.jpg]

--
George Bowden  250-893-7423
Victoria BC