[VicPiMakers Projects] Another Markdown editor...

Greg H greg.horie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 14:17:43 EST 2022

GitHub Actions helps automate your workflow so if you're using any linting
or automated testing in your process, it will double-check your work to
keep code quality high. It fits into a larger topic of CI/CD pipelines
(continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment). If you're only
looking to build scripts for your local environment, then this is probably
overkill. On the other hand, if you want to collaborate and share your code
with others or if you want to distribute your incremental code updates to
many environments, then this can be helpful to eliminate manual toil from
your process.

If folks are interested, I can give a presentation. There are many CI/CD
tools out there so we could explore a few.