[VicPiMakers Projects] The Quadras have Arrived

Murray Strome wmstrome at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 19 15:22:26 EST 2022

I will probably pay for mine by cash or cheque. Where do you live? If it is not close to James Bay, perhaps you could leave it at Silver Threads Reception and I could leave the cheque there for you when I pick it up. Alternatively, I might be able to come to the December LINUX meeting at QF and do the exchange there.
Murray