[VicPiMakers Projects] LED and Flourescent tube voltages

George Bowden gtbowdeng at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:45:58 EDT 2022

Well, I survived.  But these LED tubes need a ballast to produce a higher
voltage than 110v.  The internal capacitors limit the current way too
much.  Replacing the capacitors with a single 0.1 uF capacitor, for current
limiting, allowed the dim output I desired.  But you have to get inside the
bulb to do that, and the tube is made of glass...

--
George Bowden  250-893-7423
Victoria BC