[VicPiMakers Projects] Enquiry

George Bowden gtbowdeng at gmail.com
Sun May 8 22:42:45 EDT 2022

Thanks for thinking of us, Donna.  Unfortunately, it is very hard to donate
technical books, with so much info available on the internet.
I've copied your email to the projects page, in case someone wants to go to
Duncan for books.  If you don't hear back within a week, I'd say nobody
wants the books.

Just to let you know, we have distributed some of Chris's donated parts to
about 10 people so far, so the distribution is happening.

--
George Bowden  250-893-7423
Victoria BC