[VicPiMakers Projects] Fwd: a couple of quick questions

George Bowden gtbowdeng at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 01:23:52 EDT 2022

Hi Dave.  I've forwarded your query to the projects group.   That is the
best place to get a response, where more people can see it...
I dont think a spectrum analyser is needed.  You could attach a dipole of
the right length, depending on the frequency you choose for the lora .  at
915 mhz it could be made from a couple pieces of copper wire, attached with
a uFL to the lora module, if that is what it has...
https://www.omnicalculator.com/physics/dipole is a dipole calculator, which
says two wires each 16.4 cm long would make a dipole.
Deid is the one to answer antenna questions...  He's a ham operator.