[VicPiMakers Projects] Watch "Future Computers Will Be Radically Different" on YouTube

Mark G. vpm at palaceofretention.ca
Fri Apr 1 01:47:17 EDT 2022

Hi,

I watched that this evening, and found it interesting.
It got my imagination working, and I wonder if we'll
get 'raspberry-pi' types of little neural net chips
that we can slap together with micro controllers.
By reaspberry-pi, I mean inexpensive and well supported.
Could maybe use them as a vision sensor, audio sensors,
maybe some other types of off-the-shelf AI thinklets.