<div dir="ltr">Thanks Craig. Yeah, just trying them out right now! </div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun, May 31, 2026 at 5:08\u202fPM Craig Miller <<a href="mailto:cvmiller@gmail.com">cvmiller@gmail.com</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Hi Greg,<br>
<br>
I use them for my VPS, since Systemd/Resolvd insist on using IPv4 <br>
(<a href="http://127.0.0.53:53" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">127.0.0.53:53</a>), and when I block all IPv4 to my VPS (which I do), then <br>
I can't resolve DNS.<br>
<br>
So I use the IPv6 form of Quad9 2620:fe::9<br>
<br>
Works great!<br>
<br>
Craig...<br>
<br>
On 5/31/26 15:53, Greg H wrote:<br>
> I was wondering if anyone is using Quad9 as their recursive DNS <br>
> service? I've been reading a bit about them. Seems like a useful service.<br>
><br>
> <a href="https://quad9.net/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://quad9.net/</a><br>
><br>
> If you have experience with them, please share.<br>
><br>
> Greg<br>
><br>
-- <br>
IPv6 is the future, the future is here<br>
<a href="http://ipv6hawaii.org/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://ipv6hawaii.org/</a><br>
<br>
<br>
-- <br>
NetSIG mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:NetSIG@vicpimakers.ca" target="_blank">NetSIG@vicpimakers.ca</a><br>
<a href="http://vicpimakers.ca/mailman/listinfo/netsig_vicpimakers.ca" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://vicpimakers.ca/mailman/listinfo/netsig_vicpimakers.ca</a><br>
</blockquote></div>